Percentages denote equity interest as at December 31, 2018, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Life holds a 3.8% interest in IGM, and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Power Corporation also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. IGM and Power Corporation hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.
(4) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3.
(5) Power Financial directly holds a 16.0% interest, and Portag3 and IGM also hold interests of 21.9% and 43.8% respectively, in Wealthsimple, representing a combined voting interest of 83.2%.
(6) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Representing 75.4% of the voting interests in Pargesa.
(7) Representing 50.8% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(8) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert’s investments in public companies.