Percentages denote equity interest as at March 31, 2019, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Life holds a 3.8% interest in IGM Financial, and IGM Financial holds a 4.0% interest in Great-West Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Power Corporation also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. IGM Financial and Power Corporation hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.
(4) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Great-West Lifeco and IGM Financial also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3.
(5) Power Financial directly holds a 17.4% interest, and Portag3 and IGM Financial also hold interests of 23.7% and 47.5% respectively, in Wealthsimple, representing a combined voting interest of 88.9%.
(6) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Representing 75.4% of the voting interests in Pargesa.
(7) Representing 51% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(8) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert’s main investments in public companies.